Conditional admission to the MSc Programme in Sanitation may be granted to applicants who provide evidence of having:
- A university level Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (see below), obtained at university of recognized standing, comparable in level with a Bachelor degree from a research university in the Netherlands;
- Sufficient quality of the BSc degree as shown by a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least B/B+ (US System) or a classification of at least 2nd upper (UK system). Working experience in an environment related to the specialization is an asset. Some years of experience is preferred, but not strictly required for application and scholarship;
- Relevant field: sanitary, civil, chemical, agricultural, environmental engineering, chemistry, ecology, biology, natural science, environmental science, agriculture, environmental economics;
- Candidates who do not have a degree in the relevant field, but do have various years of work experience in the field of sanitation can also apply;
- If you do not neither have one of the referred bachelor degrees, nor relevant experience in the field of sanitation, you do not meet the admission criteria and are advised not to apply.
Provisional admission to the programme will be granted to applicants who have successfully passed the entrance examination and who have sent proof of sufficient knowledge of English before 1 January 2018 at the latest. All non-native English-speaking applicants must satisfy the English language requirements for all IHE Delft's educational programmes.
Final admission and scholarship may be granted to candidates who have successfully passed a Skype verification test and interview.