Analyses how to strengthen knowledge and capacity in the digital age.
Capacity: the ability [of people, communities, organisations, societies] to act and learn to address their (water-related) challenges.
Knowledge & capacity development the process of strengthening knowledge & capacity.
- CS as new form of data & knowledge co-creation with the public and/or dedicated communities.
- CS for Science, Society & Policy
- The social dimensions of Citizen Science (incentives & barriers, stakeholder engagement, impact assessment)
- Monitoring and achieving the SDGs, especially SDG
- Shaping the changes triggered by pervasive digital innovations
- New forms of stakeholder participation in environmental governance & for sustainable water management.
- Tackling societal challenges by involving society
- Water innovation systems approach
- Fostering innovation via incubation
Methods for co-design
- Co-design of social innovations for impact
- Co-design of projects in multi-stakeholder, water-related contexts addressing complex societal needs
Professor of Capacity Building
Researcher on Knowledge and Innovation management
Postdoc Researcher on Citizen Science
Researcher in Citizen Science
Junior Researcher on Social Innovation
Associate Professor of Water Innovation Studies