The Knowledge and Capacity Development Chair Group is dedicated to the following research lines:
- Creating the professional cadres
- Measuring capacity
- Analysing the dynamics of professional knowledge dissemination and access to the global knowledge pool in education, in rolling out water sector programs through national and local government levels and in Water Operator Partnerships.
- Improving the use of knowledge: knowledge management for the public sector
- Assessing the economic and social value of KCD
- Understanding the determinants of KCD effectiveness
- Analysing the dynamics of the learning, competence building and innovation system for the water sector