Second cohort academic year 2019-2020
- Apply for admission (for a list of required documents, see below).
- If your application is complete, and motivation statement and your bachelor degree meet the requirements, you will receive a conditional admission letter.
- A couple of weeks after receipt of your conditional admission letter, you will receive an e-mail with material and instructions for an entrance examination.
- After you have successfully passed the entrance examination you will receive a provisional admission letter.
- Final admission depends on certification of financial support. You may apply for a fellowship for which you are eligible or pay by private or other means.
Required documents for admission:
- Motivation statement. For a successful application you are obliged to use the following template for your motivation statement. If you do not use this template your application will not be considered.
- Certified copies of relevant degrees/diplomas.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts. Authenticated or certified copies are copies with an official stamp to verify that the copies are true copies of original documents. This official stamp may be from one of the following: a solicitor/notary, the educational institution from where the student gained the diplomas or the local council/local authority/local government office.
- Contact details of two referees who may best judge your academic and/or professional abilities. You have to mention the following details of the referee: Full name, Relation between the referee and yourself, Phone number and E-mail address
You need to upload this information in the application form where you have to upload a recommendation letter. We do not require the recommendation letter itself. We may contact one or both or referees during the admission process.
- Copy of your passport is necessary.
- Copy of results of English language test score (if required, check English language requirements).
- All documents are required to be in English, or officially translated into English.