This programme is open to students with a BSc, preferably in civil or environmental engineering, but otherwise in geosciences, environmental sciences, limnology, oceanography, geography, geology or natural resources.
Students who successfully complete this programme will be awarded with a MSc degree in Water Science and Engineering from IHE Delft and a MSc degree in Hydro- Science and Engineering from the Technical University of Dresden.
Start: 15 September 2022
Application deadline: 30 June 2022
After completing this specialization, you will have gained:
- A broad and cross-boundary scientific knowledge on flood risk management;
- A comprehensive knowledge base and understanding of the current theory and practice relating to flooding and flood management;
- The fundamental knowledge leading to the understanding of socio-economic issues related to flooding;
- A broad scientific knowledge about conservation, restoration and management measures to overcome challenges imposed on water by humans and by climate change;
- An extended knowledge on a basin-wide approach to flood risk management.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
Deadlines: 15 January 2022 (applicants not from EU/EEA countries) / 15 February 2022 (applicants from EU/EEA countries)
Application & Admission
You will find all information about the programme, application and admission on the website International Master Programme in Flood Risk Management.