This programme is open to students with a BSc, preferably in geologic, hydraulic, civil, environmental or agricultural engineering, geosciences, environmental sciences, climate sciences, geography, geology, or any other similar subject.
Start: 14 September 2020
Application deadline: 30 June 2020
- Explain in detail how groundwater systems function;
- Describe the interactions between groundwater systems, climate, surface waters and land use;
- Use modelling tools for climate and groundwater systems;
- Identify the consequences of global and climate change impacts for groundwater management under uncertainty;
- Plan groundwater-related adaptation solutions for global change.
Find all information about the programme, application and admission on www.groundwatermaster.eu