IHE Delft offers 10 summer courses which will take place in the first week of August 2017. Interested water students and professionals are invited to apply. Topics include water diplomacy, leadership, entrepreneurship, gender and serious gaming.
IHE Delft offers summer courses to the students enrolled in its Master Programmes yearly. Since 2015 all summer courses are open to external students and professionals. The five-day courses start on Monday 31 July and cover a variety of cross-cutting topics. They are meant to bring together students and professionals with different academic or professional backgrounds.
The summer courses are:
- Asset Management of Water Systems
- Becoming a Water Leader
- Diverting the Flow: Questions of Gender in Water
- Environmental and Social Management Systems for the Water Sector
- Nature Based Solutions in Water Management
- Project Management in Water Management Contexts
- Serious Gaming for the Water Sector
- Visual Methods for Water Communication
- Water Accounting Plus for Standardized Reporting of Water Resources in River Basins
- Water Diplomacy
The application deadline is 30 June 2017 - 23.59 (CET) but you are recommended to apply timely as the courses can only take in a maximum of -on average- 25 participants. To start your application, click the apply button on the webpage of your preferred summer course.
Please note that NFP fellowships are not granted for these summer courses. The tuition fee for one course is €950 (Fee for IHE Delft Alumni: €665).
IHE Delft can arrange affordable student housing at walking distance from the Institute and in the city centre of Delft at €45 per night.
Admission criteria are a Bachelor Degree in a relevant field of study, preferably some years of working experience and a good command of the English language.