IHE Delft works with partners in low and middle income countries to help tackle their water and development challenges. Bringing together knowledge and experiences from different perspectives helps to find local solutions and strengthen local capacities. DUPC2 is a key programme for IHE Delft to support these partnership activities.
Education is one of the five components of the DUPC2 programmes through which the programmes tries to achieve its goal. Through this component the programme funds development of and support to educational products by IHE Delft and partners. This call aims to fund 4-6 activities which will be led and coordinated by partner organisations from DUPC focus countries or regions and which support partners in their online educational development.
Budget range: €20,000 – €50,000
Duration: max. 12 months
Deadline: Friday 12 March 2021, 17.00 CET
Who can submit? Partners in DUPC2 focus countries and regions (see page 3 and 4) who have an educational collaboration with IHE Delft and have an existing functioning education platform in place to host the developed eLearning product(s).
- Strengthen the capacity of our partners in developing and delivering online and blended learning on water and development topics fitting under DUPC.
- Strengthened partners’ capacity to develop and implement new credited online and blended products.
- Support to eLearning and Teaching Lab facilities at selected partners’ institutes.
- Delivery of a joint sustainable education product (OpenCourseWare licensed CC BY-NC)
- Build a professional Community of Practice on eLearning
Find more information about this Call and the requirements in the Call text here or on the right side or bottom of this news item.
The proposal template can be found here or can be requested at .