The Rectorate of IHE Delft has decided that all Delft based MSc programmes, including the Sanitation MSc programme, will start on Monday 2 November 2020, with the official opening of the academic year taking place on Wednesday 4 November 2020. The academic application deadline has been extended until 1 September 2020.
Due to the global outbreak of Covid-19, the Rectorate of IHE Delft has decided the following.
- All Delft based MSc programmes, including the Sanitation MSc programme, will start on Monday 2 November 2020.
- The official opening of the academic year will take place on Wednesday 4 November 2020.
- Modules one and two, up to the end of December 2020 will be delivered online, unless all students are in Delft and there are no restrictions regarding the use of the building.
- In the online modules we will include occasional face-to-face activities for those students who are in Delft (to the extent possible).
- All students who can travel are strongly advised to be in Delft before the start of the programme. If arrival before the start of the programmes is not possible due to travel restrictions or unavailability of visa, students are obliged to follow the classes online.
- Students are required to be in Delft by 3 January 2021 at the latest, as IHE Delft cannot deliver the programmes online remotely from module 3 onwards.
- Students who are not in Delft will have to discontinue their study and ideally (if scholarship programme permits) enrol again one year later.
- IHE Delft will continue the MSc programmes with students in Delft as from January 2021, provided that:
a) IHE Delft can offer education at least in a blended format (a combination of face-to-face and online learning), and
b) a critical mass of students is physically present in Delft, to justify the continuation of the programme.
The academic application deadline has been extended until 1 September 2020. The financial confirmation deadline has been extended until 15 September 2020.
If you have any other queries about the forthcoming academic year, please contact: