IHE Delft offers high-quality online courses in an increasing number of topics of interest in the water sector. Five online courses will start in second quarter of 2021.
Online courses are beneficial to professionals working in public and private institutions, NGOs, and academic institutions, and are ideal for professionals with jobs and families, who want to upgrade their skills from the comfort of their home or office.
The average study load of an online course is around 8 hours of work per week. The guidance by lecturing staff during online courses is intensive, and there are many opportunities to get feedback from and interact with fellow participants.
Discounts on the tuition fee of online and short courses apply to the following: 30% for IHE Delft Diploma alumni, 10% for UN family staff members, 10% for groups of 5 or more.
Online courses starting in Q2 of 2021 are:
- Experimental Methods in Wastewater Treatment starts 26 Apr 2021, duration: 11 weeks
- Governance in Humanitarian Contexts starts 03 May 2021, duration: 18 weeks - part of new Graduate Professional Diploma Programme in Humanitarian WASH
- Industrial Resource Management and Cleaner Production starts 03 May 2021, duration: 18 weeks
- Modelling Sanitation Systems starts 03 May 2021, duration: 18 weeks
- Irrigation Management and Development starts 01 June 2021, duration: 6 weeks