NOTE: as of February 2015 IHE Delft does not accept applications to this scholarship as all 30 MSc scholarships in Sanitary Engineering have been awarded.
The following joint double degree specializations are eligible:
- Sanitary Engineering Joint Double Degree Specialization at IHE Delft and KNUST in Ghana
- Sanitary Engineering Joint Double Degree Specialization at IHE Delft and Univalle in Colombia
- Urban Water Engineering and Management Joint Double Degree Specialization at IHE Delft and AIT in Thailand
The BMGF contribution is equivalent to $25,000, which is approximately €19,000. For more information about the costs of the joint programmes, please contact Ms Ineke Melis at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The foundation scholarships are only accessible for applicants who have already secured or who are about to secure the remaining matching funds.
The programmes start each year in August or October. It is important to note that the application deadline for joint double-degree specializations is in May. Early applications will be given preference.
Eligibility criteria for application
Candidates who wish to apply for this program should meet the following conditions:
- Have a provisional admission to one of the three above listed specializations of the MSc programme in Urban Water and Sanitation.
- Be able to cover the remaining part of the total cost of the program (the total cost, inclusive international travel cost, minus $25,000) by other means.
- Should come from a developing country or from a country in transition.