My name is Shaimaa Abd Al-Amear Theol, I am from Iraq, I am working in Iraqi Ministry of Water Resources at the General Directorate for Water Well Drilling as an engineer. Now I am a PhD student in Land and Water Development Dept. and my promoter:Prof. Charlotte de-Fraiture.
my topic is on sedimentation in irrigation canals and the title of my proposal now is:((EFFECT OF SEDIMENTATION ON IRRIGATION SYSTEMS,Case study: Al-Kadhimiya Irrigation System,Tigris River, Iraq)).
Ms Shaimaa Theol awarded doctoral degree on 19 February 2020. Find the link to her thesis here: https://ihedelftrepository.contentdm.oclc.org/digital/collection/phd1/id/53484
* Msc degree in Water Resources engineering (Land & Water Development Dept.) from IHE Delft institute for water studies 2009-2011
* BSc degree in Water Resources engineering from the University of Baghdad (Baghdad-Iraq) 2002-2003.
- From July 2004 up to date working at the Ministry of Water resources at the General Directorate for Water Well Drilling as engineer in planning and follow up dept.
- Serving as a team leader in measuring the final dimensions for the new building to the GDWWD
- Working as one of the members to set tenders specification and tender analyzing.
- Experience in computer software programs (word, email, internet, power point, excel, and excess).
- Following the works of the GDWWD projects and branches.
- Presenting a detailed monthly schedule of the GDWWD works.
- the GDWWD name is changed to general commission for ground water(GCGW)
Courses and knowledge:
- Computer soft ware(excess) from 3/10/2005- 17/10/2005 at training and development center (MOWR).
- Course in English Language (intermediate level 20/9/2004 20/12/2004 (Ministry of labour and social affairs).
- Course in contracts and tenders from 22/6/2008- 26/6/2008 at training and development center (MOWR).
- Course in projects management from 24/8/2008-28/8/2008 at training and development center (MOWR).
- GIS at training and development center (MOWR).
- Course in English at the American university in sulimaniyah from15/6/2009 to 15/9/2009
- In Unesco-IHE, I have some courses like English course, contaminated sediments course during the study for master.
- Application in AutoCAD at training and development center (MOWR).
- IC3 15/8/2011 to15/9/2011 AutoCAD at training and development center (MOWR).
- AUTOCAD at training and development center (MOWR).
English: very good
my e-mail address: S.firstname.lastname@example.org