The programme is implemented by Nuffic Neso Indonesia on behalf of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Indonesia.
All Delft-based MSc programmes are eligible for StuNed.
The eligibility requirements for StuNed scholarship are:
- Have gained unconditional admission for eligible master programme at IHE Delft
- Minimum undergraduate GPA is 3.0
- Minimum English score is either 6.5 (IELTS) or 90 (TOEFL iBT).
For the MSc programmes starting in October 2021, the following deadlines apply for StuNed application:
- Start date of application period for Stuned scholarship: 18 January 2021
- Use the following link to submit your application: delta.nuffic.nl
- Deadline for submitting an online application for admission with IHE Delft: 15 March 2021
- Deadline of application period for Stuned scholarship at IHE Delft: 22 March 2021
- Final announcement to StuNed applicants: mid-May 2021
For more information about the StuNed scholarship visit the website of NESO Indonesia: www.nesoindonesia.or.id
Download Powerpoint Presentation
Presentation given at webinar during Holland Scholarship Days 2021