IHE Delft yearly offers summer courses to the students enrolled in its Master Programmes. Since 2015 all summer courses are open to external students and professionals. The five-day courses usually start in the last week of July and cover a variety of cross-cutting topics, meant to bring together junior and mid career professionals with different academic or professional backgrounds.
The 2019 summer courses were:
- A hitch-hikers Guide to the Sustainable Development Goals
- Advanced Multi-stakeholder Analysis
- Asset Management of Water Systems
- Becoming a Water Leader
- Diverting the Flow: Questions of Gender in Water
- Greening Risk Reduction with Nature Based Solutions
- Serious Gaming for the Water Sector
- Sustainable Development in the Water-Energy-Food Nexus
- Visual Methods for Water Communication
2020 Summer Courses
Application will open as soon as the courses are announced in April 2020.
The application deadline is usually in July. Please note that OKP scholarships are not granted for these summer courses. The tuition fee for a course is €950 (Fee for IHE Delft diploma alumni: €665).
IHE Delft can arrange for affordable student housing at walking distance from the Institute and in the city centre of Delft at around €50 per night. Admission criteria are a Bachelor Degree in a relevant field of study, preferably some years of working experience and a good command of the English language.